Friday, October 7, 2011

Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Well, due to IRL concerns and a general lack of interest, here is the much-delayed first chapter of Total Eclipse. I apologize for the delays, but I find myself frequently unable to focus when I sit down to work on it.

I'm not especially a fan of the art, since I think that Ishigaki phoned it in, but Yui looks quite trim. And the Shiranui Type 1-C looks quite handsome, all things considered.
 DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ze1tft9bl8ytl7

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! If you're looking for some help in scanlating this series, I'd be glad to help! I'm currently in a scanlation group but we lack the presence of a translator who wants/can do this series with me haha. I have the Japanese raws and can do the editing, etc and if you provide the translations >w< If you're interested, get back to me via email (kjun94@hotmail.com)

    Cheers,
    Johnny-Jon

    ReplyDelete