Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Muv-Luv Alternative Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Finally, we begin to move away from the recap of Unlimited. I must say, I rather prefer how the manga version of the cadet's strengthening suits doesn't show the sheer effect as much. Takeru making me proud this chapter, eyeballing Meiya with gusto. Bonus points to Ayamine for actually entertaining me by trolling Meiya.

Also, you will notice that the terms Senjutsuki (戦術機) and TSF are used interchangeably. This is due in part to the font that I use being uppercase only, making any plural reference to the units into TSFS, which to me looks kind of stupid. Though I suspect that anybody who is actually downloading and reading this would know that both terms refer to the same thing anyway. Chinese raws were used again this time, because I don't actually have the Japanese raws of anything beyond Volume 1.

Total Eclipse is still in the pipeline, but progress is slowed partially by TOO MANY FUCKING WORDS but mostly a generic lack of interest in it. No worries though, I should have the first chapter out in the next couple of days.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?63v7zyl1mojg6z3

3 comments:

  1. If you want a lower case "S" for the acronym to save space, why not just reduce the font size of the upper case "S." Don't know how it would look, but it might help if your pressed for space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably what I will do in the future, I was just using senjutsuki when I had room to spare in a text bubble and/or when it was referring to them in a plural sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much ^_^, waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete